Thursday 21 April 2022

VSSM's interest free loan has transformed Surekhaben's small buisness and increased her income...

Mittal Patel meets Surekhaben 

“I cannot have only a few items to sell; I need to stock up on various products to attract customers! And to store that variety required funds, which I lacked. Harshadbhai (VSSM’s team member) has provided many like me in  Surendranagar; he also helps them with government work. Hence, I also thought of requesting a loan, which I did. I was apprehensive and had assumed I would have to put in repeated requests, but nothing of that kind happened. Harshadbhai knows us well, and he works for families like us; hence he immediately approved my appeal! Harshadbhai mentioned the organisation’s policy to provide loans to individuals willing to expand their ventures. And he said I would have to share about how the loan has helped me transform the economic health of our family.

I was so delighted when Harshadbhai agreed to process the loan. The Rs. 30000 loan VSSM gave me helped me procure enough products. I stocked textiles and accessories. This raised my income and  profit, which enables me to increase the range of the collection I sell.”

Surekhaben, retails her products on her hand cart in Surendranagar market; she talked about how the loan has transformed her small business and increased her income.

The joy we experience when we can support the right people at the right time is immense, and so is the pride of having hardworking team members like Harshad and the well-wishing donors. They help us be instrumental in providing timely support to individuals like Surekhaben.

'સામાનમાં વેરાયટી વધારે હોય તો ગ્રાહકો આવે. પાંચ વસ્તુ લઈને બેસીએ તો કોણ લે? પણ વેરાયટીવાળો સામાન લાવવા પૈસા જોઈએ. મારી પાસે નહોતા. હર્ષદભાઈ(અમારા કાર્યકર) સુરેન્દ્રનગરમાં અમારા જેવા ઘણાને લોન આપે, એમના નાના મોટા સરકારી કામોમાં મદદરૃપ પણ થાય. તે મને થયું હું પણ હર્ષદભાઈને લોન માટે વાત કરુ. તે મે હર્ષદભાઈને લોન માટે કહ્યું. મને હતું ના પાડશે. મારે ઘણું કહેવું પડશે. પણ એવું કાંઈ થયું નહીં. આમ એ અમને જાણે અમારા જેવા માટે કામ કરે એટલે તુરત એમણે કહ્યું સુરેખાબહેન પૈસા લઈને ધંધો વધારવો હોય તો મદદ કરીશું. પણ એક વખત લોન લેશો પછી તમારા જીવનમાં અને ધંધામાં શું ફેર પડ્યો? પૈસે ટકે સુખી થ્યા નહીં એ કહેવું ને બતાવવું પડશે...

હું તો રાજી થઈ. માથે કોઈ પુછવાવાળુ હોય તો ચિંતા રહે. એ પછી મને 30,000 VSSMમાંથી આપ્યા. હું અમદાવાદથી ચણિયાચોળી ને થોડો બીજો સામાન લાવું. નફો પણ સારો થાય. મૂડી હાથમાં થઈ ગઈ એટલે નફામાંથી સામાનમાં ઉમેરો પણ કરતા જઈએ છીએ..'

સુરેન્દ્રનગરની બજારમાં લારી પર ચણિયાચોળીને અન્ય સામાન લઈને ઊભા રહેતા સુરેખાબહેને ભાવથી લોન લીધા પછી થઈ રહેલા ધંધાની વાત કરી.. 

યોગ્ય લોકોને યોગ્ય સમયે લોન આપવાનું કર્યાનો આનંદ.. ને હર્ષદ જેવા કાર્યકર અમારી સાથે હોવાનો ગર્વ...વળી સુરેખાબહેન જેવા લોકોને યોગ્ય સમયે જેમના થકી મદદ થાય છે તે VSSM સાથે સંકળાયેલા સ્વજનોનો આભાર

No comments:

Post a Comment