Saturday 28 July 2018

Rajeshbhai Devipujak starts his own kiosk with the help of VSSM...

Rajeshbhai Devipujak at his kiosk
When we talk about the Organisation, we can’t decide about Mittalben whether to call her “Didi” or “Mother”.  Whenever we talk about her, tears of happiness are simply flowing realizing that there is somebody to take care about us.  A lot of blessings for ‘ben’ from depth our heart.
Rajeshbhai Waghela lives with his family in Amrapar Village of Chotila Taluka of Surendranagar District.  There are ten members in family, his wife, mother and seven daughters.   Rajeshbhai says earlier his condition was so poor that though wanted to give education to his daughters but I could not.  Some time ago my father met with an accident I was not having money even to meet expenses for his treatment, hence he could not survive.  I was very much shattered as the responsibility of entire family was upon me. Earlier I used to go from village to village hence I could not give time to my family.  Day and night only work still I could earn only Rs.7000 to 8000 which was hardly sufficient for household expenses.  Before I got the loan, my condition was like motherless child.  I told my condition to Harshadbhai, he told me try to make some savings at that time I told my I could save if I have some money, I have to do business but how can I do?  Harshadbhai discussed the matter in VSSM and arranged a loan of Rs.30,000 for me.  Earlier I used to sale some nasta items in front of school in the day time and at night I used to go for labour work.  Now after getting loan I have taken one cabin on rental basis and sale items at School.  Now gradually there is improvement in my condition and there is positive change in my thoughts as well.  Earlier I could not fetch study material for daughters but now I am ready to fulfill all needs of my daughters.  Earlier my daughter was the only girl in her class not having school uniform.  Now apart from school dress she attends the school with school bag, books and other necessary items.   I am now very happy that I am able to have meals along with my family.  My ultimate expectation now is that to have my own shop so that I can avoid/save Rs.400 being paid as cabin rent.
When we talk about Rajeshbhai, though the circumstances were so hard, he has faced all the situations successfully and fearlessly.  He has completely repaid all the installments of VSSM.  Many times he used to pay Rs.3000 as against the fixed instalment of Rs.2000.  Now a days it is difficult to have such a reliable people in money matters.

અમે જ્યારે સંસ્થા વિશે વાત કરતા હોઇએ ત્યારે મિત્તલબેનને ‘દીદી’ કહેવા કે પછી ‘મા’ તે સમજાતુ નથી, અમે જ્યારે પણ તેમની વાત કરીએ તો હરખના આંસુ આવી જાય કે અમારા દુ:ખ, પરિસ્થતિને સમજનાર પણ કોઈ છે. અમારા બેનને ખૂબ ખૂબ આશિર્વાદ...
સુરેન્દ્રનગર જિલ્લાના ચોટીલા તાલુકાનુ અમરાપર ગામમા રાજેશભાઇ વાઘેલા પોતાના પરિવાર સાથે રહે છે. તેમના પરિવારમા તેમની માતા, સાત દીકરીઓ અને તે પોતે બે જણા એમ નવ સભ્યો છે. રાજેશભાઇ કહે...
પહેલા એટલી બધી પરિસ્થિતિ ખરાબ હતી કે દીકરીઓને ભણાવવાની બહુ ઇચ્છા હતી પણ હુ ભણાવી શકતો નહી. થોડા સમય પહેલા મારા પિતાનુ એક્સીડ્ન્ટ થતા મારી પાસે એટલા પણ પૈસા ન્હોતા કે હુ એમનો ઇલાજ કરાવી શકુ. જેના કારણે તેઓ મ્રુત્યુ પામ્યા. આ સમયે તો મારા પગ નીચેથી જમીન ખસી ગઈ હોય એવુ મને લાગ્યુ કારણ કે ઘરની બધી જવાબદારી મારા ઉપર આવી ગઈ. પહેલા તો હુ ગામડે ગામડે કામ કરવા જતો જેના કારણે મારા પરિવારને પણ હુ ન્હોતો મળી શક્તો. રાત દિવસ કામ ને કામ અને તેમાય મળે ફક્ત સાત કે આઠ હજાર રૂપિયા. તેમાથી તો માંડ ઘરનુ ગુજરાન ચાલે. લોન મળ્યા પહેલા તો એવુ લાગતુ જાણે “મા” વિનાનુ બાળક. હર્ષદભાઈને બધી વાત કરી તો તેમણે મને બચત કરવા માટે જણાવ્યુ ત્યારે જ મેં તેમને કહ્યુ કે પૈસા હોય તો બચે ને, ધંધો કરવો છે પણ થાય ક્યાંથી? હર્ષદભાઈ એ VSSM સંસ્થામાં વાત કરતા તેમના થકી મને રૂપિયા ત્રીસ હજારની લોન આપવામાં આવી. લોન ન્હોતી મળી ત્યારે હુ દિવસે સ્કુલની પાસે નાસ્તો વંહેચતો અને રાતે મજૂરી કરવા જતો. લોન મળતા હવે સ્કુલની પાસે એક કેબીન ભાડે રાખી ત્યાં જ વસ્તુનુ વેચાણ કરૂ છુ. હવે ધીરે ધીરે મારી પરિસ્થિતિમાં પણ સુધારો થવા લાગ્યો છે તેમજ મારા વિચારો પણ બદલાવવા લાગ્યા છે. પહેલા હું મારી દીકરીઓ માટે ભણવા માટેની વસ્તુઓ ન્હોતો લાવી આપતો પરંતુ હવે દીકરીઓની દરેક ઈચ્છા પૂર્ણ કરવા તૈયાર છુ. પહેલા મારી દીકરી એક જ એના ક્લાસમાં એવી હતી જેની પાસે સ્કુલ ડ્રેસ ન્હોતો. પરંતુ હવે તો તે પણ સ્કુલ ડ્રેસની સાથે સાથે સ્કુલ બેગ, ચોપડા અને અનેક જરૂરી વસ્તુઓ લઈને શાળાએ ભણવા જાય છે. મને સૌથી વધારે એ વાત નો આનંદ છે કે હવે હું મારા પરિવાર સાથે જમી શકુ છુ. આગળ એટલી જ ઈચ્છા છે કે મારી પોતાની દુકાન હોય જેથી મને ચારસો રૂપિયા કેબીનનુ ભાડુ ના ચૂક્વવુ પડે...
રાજેશભાઈની વાત કરીએ તો ભલે પરિસ્થિતિએ તેમની પરીક્ષા લીધી હોય પણ તેમણે દરેક પરિસ્થિતિનો સામનો નિડરતાથી કર્યો છે. VSSMમાંથી લીધેલ લોનના હપ્તા તેમણે સમયસર ભરપાઈ કરી દીધા છે. તેમણે રાખવામા આવેલ રૂપિયા બે હજારના હપ્તાની સામે કેટલીયે વાર ત્રણ હજારનો હપ્તો આપેલ છે. આજના જમાનામા પૈસાને લઈને આવી વફદારી મળવી ખૂબ જ મુશ્કેલ છે...

No comments:

Post a Comment