Sunday 10 January 2021

Trust and Faith in us that helps us reach to nomads in need...

Mittal Patel with Dilip Raval and his Parents

‘Ben, your help to pay my college fees has enabled me to finish the postgraduation. I have completed my MSc and have a job that pays Rs. 27,000 a month.”

I was in Gandhinagar’s Aajol recently. VSSM has helped the economically backward Raval families apply for BPL ration cards. The families had finally received the BPL cards. I was with them to give those documents and better understand the condition of these families.

“Do you wish to ask anything?” I inquired at the end of the public meeting.

A young lad got up and shared the above statement.

“There was no money in the house. Jitubhai had spoken to you after which I had come to meet you in Ahmedabad.”

My efforts to remember him proved futile until a lady stood up and approached me. “I worked as manual labour to educate Dilip.  After finishing BSc., he expressed the desire to pursue MSc. I had no money. I told him that it was with great difficulty that I had educated him until now I was beyond my physical capacity to work so hard. I have three sons, two of who are mentally unstable. Dilip is one on whom our future depends. You were God sent, we shared our pain with you that day. It is because of you Dilip could study further,” the frail lady shared with immense gratitude. 

I now remembered Dilip, who had come to meet me at our office. He had shared the financial crunch, requested for a loan that he promised to pay off gradually. I did not know him well through many sources, but there was truth in his talks. Also, there was a strong recommendation from Parbatpur’s Jitubhai. VSSM agreed to loan him the amount required to pay the fees. The loan has already been repaid. We also missed asking how he was doing and now all of a sudden we happened to meet him here.

“I work as a quality control officer at Troikaa Pharma Ltd., at Sachanaa. My parents have lived under severe economic challenges but not anymore.”  Dilip shared.

There was a sense of relief on the faces of Dilip and his parents. And looking this smiling family, I too was felt a sense of immense happiness.

As I have always said it is your trust and faith in us that helps us reach to people in need. We simply play our part towards ensuring that help reaches those who need it.

And we are grateful or Jitubhai who ensured help reached Dilip also our team members  Tohid and Rizwan.

કેટલીક વખત સર્જાતી ભાવનાત્મક પળોમાં શું બોલવું એ સમજાય નહિ .. આવી જ એક પળની વાત ..

બેન તમે મારી ફી ભરવામાં મદદ કરી એટલે જ હું મારો MSCનો અભ્યાસ પૂર્ણ કરી શક્યો ને આજે મહિને 27,500 કમાતો થયો'

#ગાંધીનગરના આજોલની રાવળ વસાહતમાં રહેતા આર્થિક સંકળામણ અનુભવતા પરિવારોને BPL રેશનકાર્ડ મળે તે માટે અમારા કાર્યકર રિઝવાને અરજી કરેલી. આજે કાર્ડ મળ્યા તે આપવા ને આ પરિવારોની સ્થિતિ સમજવા આજોલ જવાનું થયું. સભામાં અમારી વાત પૂર્ણ કર્યા પછી કોઈને કાંઈ કહેવું કે પુછવું હોય તો? એવું મે કહ્યું ત્યારે એક યુવાન ઊભો થયો અને એણે ઉપરની વાત કરી.

મે એને ધ્યાનથી જોયો પણ મને બહુ યાદ નહોતું આવતું. ત્યાં એણે આગળ કહ્યું, 

'ઘરમાં પૈસા નહોતા..બેન જીતુભાઈએ તમારી સાથે વાત કરેલી ને હું તમને મળવા અમદાવાદ આવ્યો હતો..'યુવાન વાત કરતો હતો ત્યાં સભામાંથી એક બહેન ઊભા થઈને આવ્યા. તેમના મોંઢા પર કૃતજ્ઞતાભાવ સાથે આંખોમાં અશ્રુઓ હતા. 

તેમણે કહ્યું, 'હાથ મજૂરી કરીને દીપીલને BSC ભણાવ્યો. એણે કહ્યું મા મારે આગળ ભણવું છે. પણ અમારી પાહે પૈસા નહીં. મે કહ્યું, પેટે પાટા બાંધીને આટલું ભણાવ્યો હવે મારી ત્રેવડ નથી. મારે ત્રણ છોકરાં બે દીકરાની માનસીક સ્થિતિ સારી નહીં. આમ જુઓ તો ઘરનો આધાર દિલીપ પર જ હતો. પણ હવે અમારાથી પહોંચાતુ નહોતું. પણ તમને ભગવાને મોકલ્યા ને દિલીપ ભણી શક્યો'

હવે ઓફીસ મળવા આવેલો દિલીપ યાદ આવ્યો. કોલેજની ફી ભરવાના પૈસા નથી. લોન મળે તો ધીમે ધીમે ચુકવી દઈશ એવું એણે કહેલું. ને અમે લોન આપેલી. આમ ઝાઝો કોઈ પરીચય નહીં પણ દિલીપના મોંઢા પર સચ્ચાઈ હતી અને પાછો પરબતપુરાવાળા જીતુભાઈનો રેફરન્સ એટલે લોન આપી. 

લોન તો એણે ભરીયે નાખી. પણ પછી એ શું કરે છે તેની તપાસ કરવાનું અમારાથી થયું નહોતું. ત્યાં અચનાક આમ એ મળી જશે એનો જરાય ખ્યાલ નહીં. 

એણે કહ્યું, 'હું Troikaa Pharma Ltd, sachaanaમાં QC officer તરીકે નોકરી કરુ છું. મા- બાપે ઘણી આર્થિક સંકડામણ અનુભવી પણ હવે નહીં...'

દીલીપ અને એના મા- બાપના મોંઢા પર હાશકારો હતો. આ ત્રણેયને મળીને મારોય દિવસ સુધરી ગયાનું લાગ્યું. આમ જુઓ તો અનુદાન કોઈએ આપેલું  અમે તો નિમિત્ત માત્ર. છતાં દિલીપ અને તેની મા સજ્જનબહેનની વાતથી મનને ટાઢક મળી. 

મદદ કરનાર પ્રિયજનનો આભાર..અને આ કાર્યમાં ઊદ્દીપક બનનાર જીતુભાઈ તેમજ અમારા કાર્યકર તોહીદ અને રીઝવાનનો પણ આભાર...

લખ્યું એ બધુંયે ફોટોમાં ..

#MittalPatel #vssm

Dilipbhai Raval sharing his experience to Mittal Patel

The frail lady sharing her painful days with immense gratitude
to Mittal Patel




No comments:

Post a Comment