Saturday 28 July 2018

Govindbhai Bajaniya got free from labour work and establish his own buisness with the help of VSSM...

Govindbhai Bajaniya with his fruit cart...
I thank a lot to Mittalben and organization, that because of VSSM I could establish my own business, and could get free from labour work. If I couldn’t have received loan, then I would still be doing labour...

Sanand market is very active except on Mondays. All shops stay closed but fruit and vegetable carts keep running; without any holidays. From grains to vegetables, vessels to clothes anything we want, will be available in Sanand market. Govindbhai Jethabhai Bajaniya living in Geebapura; is running a fruits cart in Sanand since last one year.  Before he started this business, he used to go to farms to do labour work, where he used to harvest wheat, millet, rice and cotton.

Govindbhai said, ‘when I work from early morning till late noon, then somehow I get Rs. 100 as daily wage. And that too only when it’s a harvest season other than that I had to sit idle. I often go to Sanand market for work. One day by talking to friends I got to know that sales is good in Sanand and fruit business have good amount of profit too.  Thus I thought of starting a fruit cart struck into my mind. From whatever money I had, plus some I borrowed from others and from that money we started this business. From this amount of sales, major part used to go in paying back borrowed money and from left out money, somehow we used to manage household expenses. During that time, we came across to VSSM worker Ilaben. By talking about this situation to her, we received Rs. 20,000 as interest free loan. This money I used it in business and from the money which was left, I used for paying my debt. Now my business is running well and I can even do some savings. There were days when we couldn’t manage to eat due to labour work. Today, because of organization’s help, I don’t have to worry about household expenses, and I am able to pay installments regularly. Moreover, now I can even manage savings. My daily income went to Rs. 200-300 after cutting all house expenditure. I am thanking the organization and Mittalben, who started this organization for people like us. God knows what would have been, our fate without the support of this organization…’


મિત્તલબેન અને સંસ્થાનો ખૂબ ખૂબ આભાર, VSSMના પ્રતાપે આજે હું સ્વેચ્છાએ પોતાનો ધંધો કરી શકું છું, જેથી મને મજૂરીમાંથી છુટકારો મળ્યો, જો લોનના મળી હોત તો આજે પણ હું મજૂરી જ કરતો હોત... 
સાણંદનું બજાર સોમવાર સિવાય ધમધમતું જ હોય, દુકાનો તો બંધ હોય પણ ફળો અને શાકભાજીની લારી ચાલતી જ હોય એની ક્યારેય રજા ના પડે. અનાજથી લઈને શાકભાજી, વાસણોથી લઈને કપડા જે જોઈએ એ મળી જાય સાણંદ બજારમાં. ગીબપુરા ગામમાં રહેતા ગોવિંદભાઈ જેઠાભાઈ બજાણીયાને સાણંદમાં ફ્રુટની લારીનો ધંધો કરતા એકાદ વરસ જેવું થયું. ફ્રુટનો ધંધો શરૂ કર્યો તે પહેલા ગોવિંદભાઈ ખેતરમાં મજૂરી કરવા જાય. જેમાં જાર, બાજરી, ડાંગર વાઢવાના હોય અથવા કપાસ વીણવાના હોય. 
ગોવિંદભાઈ કહે, સવારથી લઇ બપોરે સુધી કામ કરીયે તો માંડ સો રૂપિયા દાડી મળે અને એમાય જયારે ખેતીની સિઝન હોય ત્યારે જ કામ બાકી તો અમે નવરાધૂપ. સાણંદ બજાર કામથી અવારનવાર જવાનું થતું. ભાઈબંધો હારે વાત કરતા ખબર પડી કે સાણંદમાં વકરો હારો થાય અને ફ્રુટના ધંધામાં નફોય ખરો. જેથી મેં લારી કરવાનું વિચાર્યું. થોડા ઘણા પૈસા જે હતા તે અને બાકીના ઉછીના લાવી ધંધાની શરૂઆત તો કરી પણ જે વકરો થાય તેમાંથી ઉછીના પૈસા આપતા કાંઈ જ ના બચે, માંડ માંડ ઘર હાલે. એવામાં ઇલાબેન મળ્યા તેમને વાત કરતા મને VSSM સંસ્થામાંથી વગર વ્યાજની રૂપિયા વીસ હજારની લોન મળી. જેમાંથી મેં એ પૈસાનો ધંધામાં તો ઉપયોગ કર્યો હારે હારે જે મૂડી વધી તેમાંથી થોડું દેવું પણ ભર્યું. હાલ તો ધંધોય હારો ચાલે છે અને બચતેય થાય છે. મજૂરીમાં તો કેટલીયે વાર ચૂલોય નહોતો સળગતો. સંસ્થાની મદદ ને કારણે આજે ઘરમાં ઘરખર્ચની કોઈ ચિંતા નથી, લોનના હપ્તા નિયમિત તો ભરાય જ છે, હારે હારે હવે તો બચતેય થાય છે. મારી રોજની આવક ઘરખર્ચ કાઢ્યા બાદ બસોથી ત્રણસો રૂપિયા થઇ ગઈ છે. ફરીથી સંસ્થાનો અને મિત્તલબેનનો ખૂબ ખૂબ આભાર કે જેમણે અમારા જેવા લોકો માટે આ સંસ્થા ખોલી, સંસ્થા ના હોત તો ભગવાન જ જાણે અમારું શું થાત...

No comments:

Post a Comment