Tuesday 18 April 2023

VSSM’s Swavlamban initiative of providing interest-free loans helps sanjaybhai to revamp his business...

Mittal Patel meets our loanee Samnjaybhai at his kiosk

 “In 2002, I was utterly broke financially; I lost everything I owned. Clueless about how to move forward, I left my village, arrived in Nadiad, and took up a night-shift security guard job. However, it did not ensure my daily job; hence I bought a pre-owned hand cart and began selling stuff around Nadiad. But such ventures only give minuscule income. I needed capital to procure more products to have more varieties to market. But who lends money to poor people like us?

One day while I was passing through the bazaar with my hand cart, I heard someone call me, “Why do you have less stock in your cart?” he inquired. I shared the challenges to which he offered to give me an interest-free loan to procure enough stock.

Isn’t it astonishing to be offered a loan while minding business in a busy bazaar? Initially, I felt he was joking. But later, he introduced himself, explained about VSSM and Vimukt Foundation, and assured me of financial support. 

I did not have the required documents, but Rajnibhai helped to procure them. I was given a loan of Rs. 30,000. The funds helped repair the hand cart and purchase enough goods to fill up the cart. If I can find work, I do night shifts as a security guard; on other days, I earn through my business. My business income has grown, and so has my income. I now stay in a rented house, wear decent clothes, and have proper food on my plate. I now wish to expand my business.”

Sanjaybhai from Nadiad shared his experience with VSSM’s Swavlamban initiative of providing interest-free loans to individuals willing to grow or revamp their businesses. The program has helped 6500 individuals increase their incomes and quality of life.

We pray for continued prosperity and happiness.

"2002માં હું સાવ રોડ પર આવી ગયેલો. જે હતું એ બધુ ખતમ થઈ ગયું. શું કરુ એ સમજાતુ નહોતું. ગામ છોડી નડિયાદ આવ્યો અને હોમગાર્ડમાં રાત્રે નોકરીએ જવા માંડ્યો. પણ ત્યાં કાંઈ કાયમી કામ ન મળે મહિનાના પંદર સત્તર દિવસ કામ કરુ ને બાકીનો સમય એક જૂનામાં લારી ખરીદી તેમાં પાંચસો હજારનો સામાન ભરાવીને નડિયાદમાં ફરી ફરીને વેચું. પણ એમાં ઝાઝુ મળે નહીં. વધારે સામાન હોય તો ધંધો સારો થાય. પણ મને પૈસા કોણ ધીરે.

એક દિવસ બજારમાંથી લારી લઈને હું નકળી રહ્યો હતો ત્યાં એક ભાઈએ મને બૂમ પાડી ઊભો રાખ્યો ને લારીમાં આટલો સામાન કેમ એમ પુછ્યું.. મે સઘળી હકીકત કહી. એ પછી એ ભાઈએ કહ્યું, અમે તમને વધારે સામાન લાવવા લોન આપીયે તો?

આમ રસ્તે ચાલ્યા જતાને કોઈ લોન આપવાની વાત કરે તો નવાઈ જ લાગે ને? મને લાગ્યું આ ભાઈ મજાક કરે છે. પણ પછી એમણે VSSM સંસ્થા અને વિમુક્ત ફાઉન્ડેશનનો અને પોતાનો પરિચય આપ્યો અને ખરેખર લોન આપશેનું કહ્યું.મારી પાસે પુરતા ડોક્યુમેન્ટ પણ નહીં. પણ કાર્યકર રજનીભાઈએ ડોક્યુમેન્ટ કઢાવવા મને બધી મદદ કરી. અને પછી 30,000 લોન પેટે આપ્યા. મે મારી લારી સરખી કરાવી. જેમાં વધારે સામાન દેખાઈ શકે એ રીતે મે વધુ સામાન ભરાવ્યો. આજે હું મહિનામાં રાતના જ્યારે હોમગાર્ડ તરીકે કામ મળે ત્યારે કરુ બાકી દિવસે મારી લારી લઈને ફરુ. મારી આવક વધી ગઈ. હવે હું ભાડાના મકાનમાં રહુ છુ. કપડાં પણ સરખા પહેરુ ને ખાવાપીવાનુ હખ થઈ ગયું. હવે સ્વપ્ન થોડો મોટો ધંધો કરવાનું છે."

નડિયાદના સંજયભાઈની આ વાત. અમે સ્વાવલંબન કાર્યક્રમ અંતર્ગત સંજયભાઈને લોન આપી. સમગ્ર ગુજરાતામાં તેમના જેવા 6500 થી વધુ પરિવારોને અમે લોન આપી છે જેઓ પોતાનો ધંધો કરીને બે પાંદડે થયા છે.

બસ સૌ સુખી થાય એવી અભ્યર્થના...

#MittalPatel #vssm #loan #support #nadiyad



Sanjaybhai shareshis experience with Mittal Patel

Mittal Patel meets Sanjaybhai in Nadiad

Mittal Patel with Sanjaybhai and Rajnibhai

Sanjaybhai took interest free loan of Rs 30,000/- to enhace
his business


No comments:

Post a Comment