Saturday 8 September 2018

Jivabhai's life got Transformed with the help of VSSM Interest Free Loans

Jivabhai with his family

Who trusts the person who keeps smoking and drinking and does nothing?
I was not considered a good person!

My wife also used to get upset with me and go back to her parents’ place.
But Kanubhai (VSSM field worker) trusted me and gave me the loan. 
Now I have got reputation in Bawri community.
I got some jewellery made for my wife. I also got a bracelet, and earrings worth Rs. 20,000/-. I have saved some money in the bank too. 
Jivabhai, who did not even care for being alive when he was drinking, his life has transformed. He has become well to do with the help of the loan.   
He wishes to make his own house and wants to get rid of the shanty.  
Hear the story of Jivabhai in his own words… You will enjoy…

Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhPyN_7VkiM

ગુજરાતીમાં અનુવાદ

ગાંજો અને દારૃ પીને પડ્યા રહેનારનો ભરોષો કોણ કરે?
હારા માણહમાં આપણી ગણતરી જ નો થાય...
ઘરવારીએ રીહાઈને વારે ઘડીએ પિયર વઈ જાતીતી..
પણ કનુભાઈ (VSSMના કાર્યકર)એ ભરોષો કઈર્યો ને મને લોન દીધી.
હવે મારા બાવરી સમાજમાં મારી ગણના થવા માંડી.
ઘરવાળીના દાગીના કરાઈવ્યા. મેય હાથનું કડુ, કાનની વીહ હજારની કડલીઓ કરાઈવી ને બેંકમાંય થોડા પૈસા ભેગા કઈરા..
એક સમયે પીધા પછી પોતાના દેહનુંયે ભાન ન રહેતું એવા જીવાભાઈની જિંદગી બદલાઈ ગઈ છે. લોનથી સદ્ધર થયા છે. 
પોતાનું ઘર થાય ને છાપરાંમાંથી મુક્તિ મળે તેવી તેમની ઈચ્છા છે.. 
જીવાભાઈની વાત એમની જ જુબાનીમાં સાંભળો.. મજા પડશે..
Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhPyN_7VkiM



No comments:

Post a Comment