Friday 12 May 2017

VSSM helps Dariyaben Raval find elusive happiness!!!

An elated and relaxed Dariyaben Raval at work….
“My husband died very early, at that time our son was very young and hadn’t yet acquired the skills to our traditional profession as ironsmith. It was after my husband’s death that my son learnt the skills, he now works at an iron workshop, I have single-handedly raised him, got him married and helped him settle in life. My husband was an alcoholic and never contributed to running the household. I began working in the kitchens of professional caterers but it was not very rewarding.  I took this loan from Mittalben to begin this business of selling utensils.  The business has done well, helping us improve our standard of living. This initial capital has increased my capacity to procure more items to trade, I make a profit of Rs.20 per piece, by the end of the day I take home Rs. 400-500. I am here for the entire day only than I earn Rs. 10 to 12,000 a month!!”

VSSM supported Dariyaben with a loan of Rs. 10,000, which she has almost repaid. The business has done well and Dariyaben is in a happy state right now….

"પેલા લુહારી કોમ કરતા તાં. પણ આના પપ્પા મરી ગ્યા પસી સોકરાને લુહારી કામ શીખડાયુ. સોકરો હાલ લોખંડનાં કારખાનામાં જાય સે. મે સોકરાને પૈણાયો ને એને એકલા હાથે મોટો કર્યો. આના પપ્પા દારુ ખૂબ પીતા પીને ધમાલ કરતા એક રુપિયો ય કમાતા નઈ... એમના મરી ગ્યા પસી મે રસોડાના કામ કરવાના ચાલું કર્યાં પણ એમો કોઈ ખાસ મજૂરી મલતી નઈ પણ મિત્તલબેન પાસેથી લોન લઈને આ વાસણનો ધંધો ચાલુ કર્યો સે તો હાલ પરિસ્થિતિ સુધરી સે... હાલ થોડો માલ લાઉ સુ ને વેચુ સુ એક નંગ ચેડે 20 રુપિયા મલે સે ને દિવસે 400-500 રુપિયાનો નફો થઈ જાય સે... આખો દિવસ ઓય ઉભી રઉ ત્યારે મહિને દસ બાર હજાર રુપિયા રળી લઉ સુ..."


- દરિયાબેન રાવળને વાસણની લારી કરવા માટે 10,000ની લોન આપી. દરિયાબેને લીધેલી આ લોન પૂરી પણ થવા આવી છે. એકલે હાથે છોકરાને મોટો કરીને તેના લગ્ન કરાવ્યાને હાલ VSSM પાસેથી લોન લઈને વાસણની લારી કરીને દરિયાબેન દિવસે સારો નફો કરી લે છે.


- ફોટોમાં વાસણનાં વ્યવસાય સાથે રાજી દેખાતા દરિયાબેન રાવળ.

No comments:

Post a Comment